Renovo, PA

Chronological History of Renovo Schools by Stephen F. Miller Jr.


1863 - First Public school erected at the corner of Ontario Ave and 7th Street.


Seventh Street School, Circa 1900

1873 - Public School built on 14th Street.

1875 - St. Joseph's Catholic School erected.


St. Josephs School, Circa 1910


1915 - Renovo Public School built replacing old Ontario Ave and 7th Street school.


Renovo Public School, Circa 1930


1975 - Renovo Public School closed moved to Farwell.

1982 - St. Joseph's Catholic School closed.

1987 - St. Joseph's Catholic School razed for church parking lot.

2001 - Renovo Public School partially razed.

 
 

- back to www.ncpenn.com  -

Copyright 1999-2002, WWW.NCPENN.COM   
All code and content the property of Stephen F. Miller Jr. unless specifically stated.  
  Re-use of content is strictly by permission only!!
Send Comments, Additions & Suggestions to  COMMENTS@NCPENN.COM